Tiefenbrunner Pinot Bianco 2015

Out of stock

We're sorry, but this product is not currently available.

Delicious… fine floral and fruit aromas with a clean, dry refreshing mouthful of ripe lemon-lime fruit and bright acidity. Paired so well with artichoke hearts, string beans and roasted red peppers in olive oil & garlic. Founded in 1848, the Tiefenbrunner Castel Turmhof Winery owes its name to the ancient castle that hosts the Tiefenbrunner family. The winery is located in Entiklar, a hamlet belonging to the town of Kurtatsch in the South Tyrolean province of Bozen, embedded in the amazing Italian Alps. With its refined and consistent style, and many decades of winemaking experience, Tiefenbrunner is considered a benchmark producer in the Alto Adige Region.

Herbert Tiefenbrunner and his son, Christof, are expert winemakers: they maintain complete control over all operations, from the harvest through the transformation of the juice into excellent, world renowned wines. Their expertise is highly regarded well beyond the borders of South Tyrol. The estate produces about 700,000 bottles per year, 70% of them contain fine and zesty whites, the remaining 30% are lively and elegant red wines. Tiefenbrunner's vineyards are located along the enchanting Südtyroler Weinstrasse, the Wine Route of South Tyrol, in one of the most beautiful wine growing areas in Alto Adige.
Category White Wine
Varietal
Country Italy
Region Trentino-Alto Adige
Appellation Alto Adige
Brand Tiefenbrunner
  • ws90

Wine SpectatorA mouthwatering, finely meshed white, with a saline tang underscoring the flavors of ripe apricot, yellow plum, pink grapefruit granita and orchard blossom. Drink now through 2020. 3,100 cases made.

Alison Napjus, July 31, 2016